Mark Rogers is a Portland-based artist whose work I’ve been obsessed with for quite some time. I was keen to chat to Mark because I was so curious about his creative process (when you see his work you’ll understand why!) and the journey he’s been on in becoming a professional artist.
- Using our imagination as “grown ups”
- Thought forms, tulpas and daimons
- Mark’s journey to picking up a paintbrush (age 30) to becoming a professional artist
- Mark’s experience with working with galleries to working purely from online sales
- How Mark uses the Tarot to inform his art
- The importance of structure in creativity
And much more!
I hope you enjoy our chat as much as I did!
Connect with Mark:
POWERED BY PATREON
This podcast is made possible only by means of my generous supporters on Patreon. Thank you! Supporting the Creative Introvert podcast also gets you lots of goodies, from a Monthly Ask Me Anything to access to the entire Creative Introvert Academy, packed with exclusive courses and resources for furthering your creative career. Hitting milestones also funds future projects, and ideas guided by you, my supporters.
No money? No worries!
You can support the show by spreading the word and leaving a review on Apple Podcasts!