Today I’m chatting to Steve Folland, freelancer extraordinaire and all-round lovely bloke.
We talk about:
- How Steve began freelancing
- Working from home vs. co-working
- Making video work for creative introverts
- The personal value of vlogging
- Marketing your creative work
- Using email to reach out to collaborators
Steve is also host of the Being Freelance podcast, which I highly recommend you check out.
Connect with Steve:
POWERED BY PATREON
This podcast is made possible only by means of my generous supporters on Patreon. Thank you! Supporting the Creative Introvert podcast also gets you lots of goodies, from a Monthly Ask Me Anything to a copy of my new, The Creative Introvert: How to Build a Business You Love on Your Terms. Hitting milestones also funds future projects, and ideas guided by you, my supporters.
If you leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) I will be as happy as a kitten playing with a laser beam (or sob into my pillow, depending on what you write.)