Today I had the chance to talk to the lovely Alex Pearson, founder of one of the World’s Greatest Bookshops (as voted by Lonely Planet guides) and the Yurt Academy, here in Brighton.
- How to define creativity
- What makes us creative
- Does having a lot of passions help creativity?
- The myth of the left brain vs. right brain
- How to get ‘unstuck’ creatively
- How Alex started a bookshop in China
- How to overcome fear in new creative projects
Connect with Alex:
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will be as happy as a kitten playing with a laser beam (or sob into my pillow, depending on what you write.)