In this week’s episode of the Creative Introvert podcast I talk to Leslie McDaniel, a certified professional coach who helps INFJ women bring their vision to life.
She believes that few things are more powerful than someone at ease with her strengths, gifts, and quirks as she confidently lives out her purpose. With a unique combination of creative skills and experience, Leslie brings a multi-perspective approach to helping others with the accountability and support they need to move forward. Her knowledge as an MBTI®-certified practitioner helps INFJ women understand their personality, celebrate their strengths, and claim their potential. Leslie serves other INFJ women through individual coaching and her weekly email, The INFJ Life.
What we talked about:
- How Leslie discovered her own personality type
- What the Myers Briggs Type Indicator is
- Misconceptions people have about coaching
- The Energy Leadership Index (ELI)?
- Advice for introverts who are considering a career transition but don’t know where to start
Connect with Leslie: