In this week’s episode of the Creative Introvert podcast I talk to Dana Kaye of Branding Outside the Box.
Dana helps driven entrepreneurs make more meaningful use of time by offering simple, easy-to-implement productivity hacks. At Branding Outside the Box, Dana draws from her experience helping hundreds authors launch their unique brands.
What we discussed:
- How Dana has seen the publishing world change over the past decade
- Advice for first time authors
- How to set goals without falling into the comparison trap
- How to plan your time most effectively
- Why introverts need to serve, not sell
- Who to collaborate in your niche and how to reach out to them
- How to get clear on the 3 most important audiences for your busienss
- What we’re missing when we’re trying to grow our audience
- 3 simple actions to increase your Instagram growth and engagement
- Your Book, Your Brand by Dana Kaye
- Kelsey Chapman, Instabreakout
- Networking for Introverts course