In this episode of The Creative Introvert podcast I interview Trevor Oldham of Become the Lion.
Today’s guest is someone who has proved that introversion – as well as age and being a full-time student – are no excuses to being a success and creating a business you love.
At a young age Trevor always knew that he was going to be an entrepreneur. Whether he is going door to door selling lemonade at the young age of seven or starting his own lawn care company at age thirteen. As the years passed by, Trevor and his love of entrepreneurship grew exponentially.
- How Trevor discovered he was an introvert
- The difference between introverts and extroverts in group situations
- Why email can be the best way to network as an introvert
- Why isolation is great for creative work
- How to get some time to yourself without offending loved ones
- Trevor’s daily routine for getting so much done
- The importance of boundaries
- How to avoid decision fatigue
- Mindset shifts Trevor had to go through to build a business
- How to get over those common excuses as to why we can’t meditate
- Trevor’s top book recommendations for creative introverts
- The importance of video and getting over our camera-shyness
How to say No (kindly)
Mindfulness for Introverts
FREE 5-DAY MINI COURSE: CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Get Your FREE Create With Confidence Mini-Course!
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will be as jolly as a rancher (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)