In this episode of The Creative Introvert podcast I interview Meg Kissack of That Hummingbird Life.
Meg Kissack is a fellow Brit and blogger behind That Hummingbird Life and the host of The Couragemakers – a podcast that has had me nearly in tears while grocery shopping!
I adore Meg’s approach on living life to it’s fullest, and in a totally bull-shit free that feels true to you. We talk about all sorts: from Megs disillusionment with her dream job to dealing with burnout to dealing with people in your life who don’t quite support or even understand what the heck you do.
- Meg’s disillusionment with her dream job
- The difficulties we have in trying to relax and ‘turn off’
- Paying attention to yourself (a non-negotiable!)
- Not worrying about the ‘how’ and just having faith it will work itself out
- The creative entrepreneurs struggle of having a ‘complex’ job description
- Feeling ungrateful when life isn’t feeling right for us
- The ‘post-excitement slump’ after sharing an idea with someone
- When is the best time to share an idea?
- Dealing with burnout
- Self-care (not the Instagram-friendly kind!)
- Doing what lights you up
- Storytelling anxiety
- Meg’s awesome rant about story exploitation
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will be as happy as a spring lamb (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)