In this episode of The Creative Introvert podcast I dig into how we can identify our personality type and use it to our advantage in our creative work.
Here’s what I cover:
- My discovery and theory about creativity and introversion
- Why it helps to know our Creative Type
- Does Myers-Briggs put us in a box?
- What knowing your creative type means
- How to discover your creative type
- How to use it for collaboration
- Which type is best type for creativity?
- The Myers-Briggs foundation
- Creative You by David B. Goldstein and Otto Kroeger
- Is Myers-Briggs Bullsh*t?
- The Creative Typing Quiz
I really hope you enjoy the episode, and of course I’d appreciate any feedback on the show.
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will do a jig of joy (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)