This episode of the Creative Introvert Podcast is for anyone who is sick and tired of all the patronising, overly simplistic, overly complicated or just sappy self-help goop about CONFIDENCE.
Confidence is a word that has been muddied by the likes of ‘confidence gurus’ and other extroverted self-help characters who I simply can’t relate to.
Here’s what I cover:
- My own struggles in low confidence
- What I did to overcome low body-confidence
- How I went from camera-phobic to live streaming
- Myths about confidence we need to shatter
- GOYA action tips for creating true confidence
I really hope you enjoy the episode, and of course I’d appreciate any feedback on these early shows.
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will run around in circles with joy (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)