It only seems right that the first ‘proper’ episode of The Creative Introvert podcast covers the topic that started this whole Creative Introvert thing off.
Here’s what I cover:
- What is introversion (really)
- How I discovered my introversion
- How knowing your personality type helps
- How knowing others personality types helps
- What are the introvert’s superpowers
- How to use your superpowers for creative work
- How to know if you’re an introvert
- What are the introvert’s ‘kryptonites’
- How to deal with the kryptonite
- 3 GOYA* Action Steps
*GOYA: Get Off Your Arse
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron
- Carl Jung on introversion
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Is Myers-Briggs BS?
- What type of creative introvert are you? (free quiz)
- The ONE Thing (my book review)
- How to make an Energy Ledger
- Introvert Dreams: A Colouring Book For Introverts
I really hope you enjoy the episode, and of course I’d appreciate any feedback on these early shows.
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will do a happy dance (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)