In this episode of the Creative Introvert podcast we have fellow Cat, fellow ginger and fellow INTJ: Cat Paterson. Business strategist extraordinaire, Cat has a super interesting background, which includes heading up intelligence analysis for a covert agency… and it makes total sense as to why she’s a personality profiling geek, like me.
Apologies for the airplane sound effects – that was 100% my fault, it’s just one of the side effects of recording this podcast while I’m travelling…
What we discussed:
- How different types of introvert deal with conflict
- How Cat turned a health condition into an opportunity
- How to lay down boundaries and stick with them
- How Cat started her online business with no pre-existing client base
- The value of collaboration and referrals in the online business space
- Why Pinterest is the most introvert-friendly platform
“Where there is chaos and uncertainty, I see opportunity”
“I don’t think you can start a business from scratch and not get a few scabby knees along the way”
“85% of my website traffic comes from Pinterest”
POWERED BY PATREON
This podcast is made possible only by means of my generous supporters on Patreon. Thank you! Supporting the Creative Introvert podcast also gets you lots of goodies, from a Monthly Ask Me Anything to a copy of my new BOOK, The Creative Introvert: How to Build a Business You Love on Your Terms. Hitting milestones also funds future projects, and ideas guided by you, my supporters.
If you leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) I will be as happy as a kitten playing with a laser beam (or sob into my pillow, depending on what you write.)