What we discussed:
- How Jamie’s social life actually improved on discovering his introversion
- Does knowing our personality type become an excuse for bad behaviour?
- The discipline of sponteneity
- How to answer ‘what do you do?’ as a creative introvert
- Resisting the ‘what if’ catastrophising game
- Breaking down the ‘cardboard giants’
- How introverts can use social media to their advantage
- How to handle the ‘haters’
- How to set boundaries, starting with self-knowledge
- How to set up your own Creative Retreat
- Why introverts struggle with asking for help
The Introvert Writer by Jamie Arpin-Ricci
Myers Briggs Type Indicator
Is Myers Briggs BS?
Your Creative Type Quiz
Joanna Penn interview
The Introvert’s Retreat
Why do introverts struggle to ask for help?
The Vulnerable Faith by Jamie Arpin-Ricci